Sunday, June 16, 2013

Purity Taken Published!

Yeah, so... I know no one really reads this blog, but I figured I should put this up anyway. I just published my first story via Smashwords. If you're interested in a free copy, go here:

https://www.smashwords.com/books/view/326812
And use this code: XL38L

You can use that to get a free copy until the 20th. The book is also available on Amazon, and will be on Nook, Apple, Kobo, Google Play and more within the week. I've spent the better part of today editing and fiddling with the story to get it right. Having it pass the Meatgrinder program Smashwords uses seemed straightforward enough when following the style guide. The cover art is not any sort of professional, but hey, it works. At least, I think it works when it's thumbnail size. Here's the cover and blurb:



"Short of money, Annabella signs up to be an entertainer for a BDSM club she used to frequent herself. In the years since, though, they have changed practices. She's in for far more than the one night of use she bargained for. 

Contains: Anal, multiple partners, bondage, breeding."

And that's it, really. It took me hours and hours to get this fixed, and I suspect it'll take me equally as long to get it working for Amazon what with the long review process and everything. We'll see!

No comments:

Post a Comment