Sunday, July 21, 2013

Cheating in the Caribbean Published


Description: Rika was the subject of a research project meant to change the world. Now, the experiment is over, and it was a success. The success has left Rika with a new body, and a lust that she doesn't yet understand. Still suffering from the aftereffects of the experiment, she has a chance meet with the sexually unsatisfied Nina Catarina while on Holiday. The chance meet quickly snowballs into a carnal relationship that neither Nina or Rika ever dreamed of.

What starts off as a one-night affair develops into a something more, with Rika indulging in Nina's increasingly risky fantasies.

Cheating in the Caribbean contains 7500+ words of scorching hot infidelity between a futanari woman and an unsatisfied woman with a boyfriend who's a little too much of a nice guy.

Author Notes: I think I spent around 2 hours fixing this up for publishing and creating the cover. It had been a while since I last got something ready, so I was perhaps a bit shaky. Add another hour of fiddling or so because Amazon for some reason didn't like the cover and made it grainy. When I started out with the cover for this story, I wasn't sure I liked it much. With the text added, though, I'm finding it a lot better than it looked when I first started up Photoshop.

Anyway, I hope you enjoy the story.

No comments:

Post a Comment