Friday, February 21, 2014

Becoming His Cover Preview



So, I thought I'd show the cover for my first novella-length release a bit ahead of time. I don't write a lot of M/F, and I'm a little worried about this one precisely because of that lack in my writing spectrum. Still, the cover is -excellent- in my opinion. It is, as usual by now, acquired from http://www.goonwrite.com/

The story itself details the budding relationship between a former assassin and an accountant, of all things. Of course, not just your regular old accountant. Someone with enough mystery and magnetism to capture the heart and mind of the assassin, forcing her to make it happen. Will they be able to make it work, in spite of their vast differences? Buy Becoming His to find out.

You can expect "Becoming His" to be available around the 2nd of March.

No comments:

Post a Comment