Sunday, March 16, 2014

Futanarium #1 Published!


Smashwords | Amazon US (UK) | B&N | iBooks | Kobo | Google Play

Description: The Futanarium is a Futa/f compilation or bundle series of scorching erotic short stories, each one unique and exciting in its own way. There's impregnation, adultery, reluctance, devoted submissives and an uppity princess getting hers. Whether you like sweet surrender, needy romps or dominant claimings, you will find something for you in this 5-story, 40.000+ word bundle.

This bundle contains the following short stories:
A Different Prince Charming
Brought Back
Cheating in the Caribbean
Roguish Delight
Solon's Maiden

Author Notes: What can I say. This is for those (And I know there are at least a few) who have waited for me to bundle my work so they can get it on the cheap. This first bundle consists of the above 5 Futa/F stories, and as such the 4,99$ total price works out to just under 1$ per story. A reduction of over 2$ per story. I think it's a fairly good introductory deal. It's meant to be, anyway.

I plan for upcoming bundles to be 3 stories apiece, instead. Whether you, reader, believe me or not, this is honestly not something I have decided from a monetary perspective. Rather, it's a question of easing my release schedule a little, and also a question of making my stories available at a reduced price more often. Granted, not as reduced as this, but I will then every now and again gather 9 stories up into a bigger bundle where the price per story will be the same as this 5-story bundle.

I won't keep rambling. I hope the bundle is enjoyed. I love the 3D cover, personally, even if Smashwords wouldn't accept it. Silliness. Anyway, happy reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment