Sunday, June 8, 2014

Futanarium #2 Published!


Description: The Futanarium is a Futa/f compilation or bundle series of scorching erotic short stories, each one unique and exciting in its own way. There's impregnation, adultery, reluctance, devoted submissives and hints of BDSM throughout. Whether you like sweet surrender, needy romps or dominant claimings, you will find something for you in this 5-story, 40.000+ word bundle.

This bundle contains the following short stories:
Aphrodax
A Twisted Pact
Hard Shoulder
The Grove's Gift
Prayers of Perversion

Author Notes: At last! A second bundle. I've been looking at this one coming up in my schedule for a while, and honestly I was very tempted to get it out there quicker. But... I need a bit of a back log to keep up this story a week thing. Nevertheless, I hope any new (Or old) readers enjoy the chance to pick up a bunch of my work at a reduced price.

No comments:

Post a Comment